Saya Di-TAG

Assalamualaikum ,

Bukak blog check SHOUTBOX dekat tepi . Aouhh . Rupanya saya di tag oleh adik HANIS SURAYA HUZIR *search dekat FB . Thank you adik :)

Rules :
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about myself :
My name is Nur Amalina binti Mihat . I'm eighteen years old already . I'm going to nineteen on 13th february 2012 . I'm an athlete since standard 4 . Wuu , Haha . I love blue colour . I have a happy family and i love them so much . My abah's name Mihat bin Hj Hashim . And my mak's name is Fadzillah bt Mansor . *Muah kiri muah kanan . Phewitt :D Other than that , i have a bestie . Her name is Hafiza Fitri *Pergi cari dekat FB , ada relationship dengan kita . Hihiee . I also have a boo . His name is Safuan Daud *Cari dekat FB lagi . Haha . We're friends since standard 5 . Lastly , i love to have many friend but saya pemalu . Weehiie :D

Ini soalan yang adik HANIS SURAYA HUZIR yang bagi ;

1. what is your real name?
# Nur Amalina Binti Mihat :)

2. how old are you?
# Already 18 and going to 19 .

3. where do you live?
# Seremban

4. fav food and drink?
# Masak lomak cli api dengan ais kosong . Pheww *Lapar terus jadinya ~

5. your hobby?
# Singing . Lalalala

6. what is your bf/gf's real name?
# Err . I don't have one . Haha

7. do you love him/her? *soalanbodoh!muehehhe
# Belum datang lagi . Haha *Tiba

8. what do you want in your life?
# better than yesterday :)

9. what can't you forget till now?
# All the sweet memories =.='

10. how many sisters/brothers you have in your family?
# 2 brothers and 2 sisters :)

11.what do you like to do on weekends?
# Lepak-ing , and gossip-ing with friends :D

Thank you Adik HANIS SURAYA HUZIR sekali lagi :D

Lots of love ,
Amalina Mihat :)


Thank you for reading BABE :D